Re: [soa-dev] AW: SOA article?

Cool idea! I am also interested to contribute to the article in German or English :-) Seriously, we should write in English, which also has the advantage of better reusability.  I am quite sure we will find a solution when it comes to the German translation. As it does not seem that a lot of the potential writers will attend the SOA Days I suggest to continue discussion of the article here on the mailing list.
@Florian We could nevertheless meet face to face at the SOA Days or somewhere else in Bonn to discuss the article.

Zsolt