Re: [soa-dev] AW: SOA article?

Hi Chris, all,

I think too that writing an SOA article presenting the whole SOA TLP "stack" with good enough momentum is interesting. If we write such an article, I could propose few paragraphs about the relationship to SOA governance. Although German is the first foreign language that I learned (many many years ago !), I would definitively prefer writing in English ;)

Cheers
Alain