Re: [soa-dev] WG: JWT Move Review Results

Congratulation to the JWT Team,
I am looking forward to work together with you in the SOA Platform project.

Special Kudos to Christian who is the first to post to this mailing list. I am only afraid we are he only ones to be subscribed to this list :-)

Cheers,
Zsolt