Re: [smila-user] JSP on SMILA

Hi,

I think you should check the Jetty documentation, e.g. http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Howto/Configure_JSP.
You probably need to add some JARs from the Jetty distribution to SMILA/plugins, too, we do not include the JSP support by default.

Regards,
Juergen.

Am 30.10.2013, 21:30 Uhr, schrieb Chiara Pasini <pasini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,
I'm facing an issue with JSPs on SMILA. Whenever I try to access a jsp on the server I get the following issue:

HTTP ERROR 500
Problem accessing /SMILA/hom5/socialgraph/queryEntitypedia.jsp.
Reason: JSP support not configured

I suppose JSP needs to be configured in SMILA and in Jetty, can you please give me a hint in configuring SMILA and Jetty with a proper JSP support?