Von: smila-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:smila-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Chiara Pasini
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. Mai 2013 15:05
An: Smila project user mailing list
Betreff: [smila-user] Bucket size on SMILA

Hi guys,
we're having some trouble with our SMILA pipeline...
The workflow (PortraitProcessing) reads the output of the FileCrawler as defined in attachment.
We would like to maximise the bucket size in input so we used the parameters:

"parameters": {
        "pipelineRunBulkSize": "20"      },

 "parameters": {
          "bulkLimitTime": "10" }

as we did for an older pipeline.

Unfortunately even if the folder to crawl contains only 4 files, the pipeline receives (almost simultaneously)  2 separate buckets (2 files each).

Is there a way to force smila to build only one bucket with all the files in the directory?