[smila-user] Adding import-packages problem

Hello,

I'm trying to create my own pipelet in Smila. It's the first time I use Smila and I'm facing a problem with importing packages, any of them even the basic ones. I followed the instructions about creating a bundle and I have so far edited the META-INF/MANIFEST.MF in tab "MANIFEST.MF" by adding the following import-package dependencies, according to the instructions http://www.eclipse.org/smila/documentation/1.0/wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Documentation/HowTo/How_to_integrate_the_HelloWorld_webservice_as_a_Pipelet.html#Create_new_bundle.

Import-Package: org.apache.commons.logging;version="1.1.1",
 org.eclipse.smila.blackboard;version="0.8.0",
 org.eclipse.smila.datamodel;version="0.8.0",
 org.eclipse.smila.processing;version="0.8.0"

I also added them to the "Depedancies" tab in "Imported Packages". Should they appear automatically in the "Plug-in Dependancies" subfolder of my bundle? Because they do not and Eclipse does not recognize them. When I add the "HelloWorld" pipelet as it is given from http://wiki.eclipse.org/images/7/75/HelloWorldPipelet_0.9.zip to my workspace, the imported packages work fine, but I still cannot add any new one.
Is there anything else I have to do?

Thanks in advance
Stavroula

Back to the top