Re: [smila-user] Record metadata mapping in Solr

If u want u could post a feature request for the solr Pipelet to handle such cases transparently / or even donate ur impl as a patch.

I could think of an index pipelet config like so:

          <rec:Seq key="CoreFields">

            <rec:Map>

              <rec:Val key="FieldName">events</rec:Val>

              <!-- mode is one of: index, serializeAndStore, default=index -->

              <rec:Val key="mode">serializeAndStore</rec:Val>

            </rec:Map>

The search Pipelet would have a corresponding setting to de-serialize it.

But then we bloat the solr pipelets too much and factoring out this kind of functionality is actually better….

Thomas Menzel @ brox IT-Solutions GmbH