Re: [smila-user] Invocation of pipelet error

Hi,

I found the problem.
The bundle was not started as some imported packages imported packages, declared in the Manifest.MF, were unresolved. Actually, those packages were not used in the bundle, so simply removing them from the imports, I resolved the issue. I discovered the problem using the command diag.

I read also Andreas reply, where I should set the log level?

Thank you for the help,

Nicolò

2012/5/14 Jürgen Schumacher <juergen.schumacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi,

Am 14.05.2012 13:40, schrieb Nick:
> the pipelet has not been found as the PipeletManager log as follows:
> The FrameMatchingPipelet is missing, but the PipeletTrackerImpl does
> not log anything.
... which probably means, that the complete bundle is not available at
runtime. You can check
the bundle state in the SMILA console by typing

ss <part of bundle name>

This shows the state of all bundles which names match the part you
entered, for example:

osgi> ss pipelets

Framework is launched.

id    State       Bundle
53    RESOLVED
org.eclipse.smila.processing.pipelets.xmlprocessing_1.0.1.qualifier
56    ACTIVE      org.eclipse.smila.processing.pipelets_1.1.0.qualifier

States RESOLVED and ACTIVE are OK. If the state is INSTALLED instead,
you can use:

diag <bundle-id>

and maybe this gives more details about the problem.
If your bundle is not listed by the "ss" command, it's missing
completely in the launch configuration. Then you should add it there.

Regards,
Jürgen.