Re: [smila-user] Invocation of pipelet error

Hi,

Am 14.05.2012 11:28, schrieb Nick:
> I'm doing a refactoring of my project, after having refactored all the
> bundles I obtain an error in the BPEL workflows:
>
> org.eclipse.smila.processing.ProcessingException: Error processing
> BPEL workflow FrameMatchingPipeline: Invocation of pipeline element
> FrameMatchingPipeline/FrameMatchingPipelet@37 failed due to pipelet
> error: Pipelet of class
> eu.cubrikprj.pipelet.polmi.FrameMatching.FrameMatchingPipelet for
> activity FrameMatchingPipeline/FrameMatchingPipelet@37 is not yet
> instantiated.
> Could anyone guess which is the issue?
This usually happens when SMILA does not know the pipelet class. The
reason could be that the bundle with the pipelet is not added to the
launch configuration at all, it cannot be resolved correctly (some
bundle it depends on is missing), or the pipelet class name is not
correct (it's case-sensitive). If the bundle is could be installed into
the runtime, there should be some error message in the log file about
problems with loading the class. Else you should check your launch
configuration if the necesary bundles are added to it.

Regards,
Juergen.

Back to the top