Re: [smila-user] Could not start SMILA

Am 19.04.2012 14:50, schrieb Stephan Mehlhase:
> Hi,
>
> seems that I attract the mysterious bugs ;)
> Anyway, I did try that and it didn't change anything. In fact, the
> source file is there. What I did prior to starting SMILA was removing
> SMILA.application/workspace

Yes, the source file is there but it seems the compiled .class file has
disappeared somehow.
I suspect that some secret sequence of
closing/opening/cleaning/recompiling/deleting from
workspace/reimporting the containing project (org.apache.ode),
restarting the IDE, ...
maybe deleting the java file and adding it again ... will solve the
problem.
Yes, sometimes Eclipse is a bit strange (;

Cheers,
Jürgen.

Back to the top