Re: [smila-user] Input buckets for a workflow

Hi,

the main problem is, that the PipelineProcessor worker has only one input slot, so you can connect only one input bucket.

(Actually, your definition should not be accepted anyway, it seems the validator just ignores the extra input definition, we should fix this).

If you really need to access records from both buckets at the same time you will probably need to implement an own worker with

two input slots. Maybe you need to use the “combine” taskgenerator to have tasks created that associate a new bulk in one of the

buckets with all current bulks in the other bucket.

See http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Documentation/HowTo/How_to_write_a_Worker

and http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Documentation/TaskGenerators.

Regards,

Juergen.