[smila-user] Job modes for crawler

Hi,

I'm trying to configure the Filesystem crawler Job in order to crawl a directory, and when finishes to crawl all the files present the Job does not finishes but remains alive waiting for new files that might be inserted in the directory.
With "runOnce" mode I crawl all the initial files of the directory, but when adding a new file the crawler does not react.
I have tried to change the workflow mode from "runOnce" to "standard", but (whatever taskgenerator mode I assign to the worker) the crawler Job does not crawl any file.

Which is the correct configuration for my use case?

Thank you,

Nicolò Aquilini

Back to the top