From: smila-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:smila-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ilio Catallo
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 1:48 PM
To: Smila project user mailing list
Subject: Re: [smila-user] SMILA 1.0 fails on startup

Hi Jurgen,

Unfortunately it seems that the target platform already contains the lucene bundle (see screenshots).

The Eclipse version we're using is 3.7.1.

Thanks,

Cheers,

Ilio.

Il giorno 24/feb/2012, alle ore 12:31, Jürgen Schumacher ha scritto:

Hi,

can you describe exactly what you did to get there? The problem quite certainly related to the target platform definition where for some reason the org.apachelucene.core bundle is missing. Did you add an Eclipse 3.7.1 SDK (exactly this version!) to  the target platform? It should contain this bundle.

Cheers,

Jürgen.