[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [smila-user] Metadata in Pipelets not associated with Records
- From: Jürgen Schumacher <juergen.schumacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 13:40:21 +0100
- Accept-language: de-DE, en-US
- Acceptlanguage: de-DE, en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: Aczib8WobW0ibD6CT+iv7VpwXcRUdgAALSpw
- Thread-topic: [smila-user] Metadata in Pipelets not associated with Records
> Do the timeouts also apply there or can a pipeline invoked from REST
> take as long as it needs?
Yes, the timeout defined in processor.properties applies. Also, there are
timeouts for the HTTP communication itself, they are defined in jetty.xml.
If the caller needs to receive the answer, these timeout must be long enough,
too, though they won't abort the pipeline execution itself, if exceeded.