Re: [smila-user] SMILA vs Human Computing

Hi,

We thought how to circumvent the problem. To evaluate the feasibility of those workarounds we would like to know:
  • Is it possible to set  the pipeline timeout equal to infinity? If so, which is the file that has to be modified?
  • Is it possible to use within SMILA a BPEL pipeline such as the one in the attached figure? In this case we would be able to wait for an event sent by the crowdsourcing webapp and let the pipelet P2 modify the content indicated by the users of the crowd. We would like to know the technicalities that stay behind this approach.

Thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Ilio.

PNG image