Von: smila-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:smila-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Thomas Breitbach
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2011 14:01
An: smila-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [smila-user] wiki suggestions

Hi,

some suggestions about the wiki.

How_to_implement_an_agent:

Prepare bundle and manifest:

  • you don't have to import com.sun.xml.bind.v2;version="2.1.6" anymore
  • instead of importing org.eclipse.smila.datamodel.record you have to import org.eclipse.smila.datamodel

Run your Agent:

·         the first time i read this paragraph i said:"ok nice, my agent is running but how to start it?" Sure, i know you can read it in "Documentation_for_5_Minutes_to_Success" but it would be nice if you provide a hyperlink to Start_the_File_System_crawler - analogous to "Start your Agent".

Setup_for_JAXB_code_generation:

Steps to install needed libraries:

  • the hyperlink to download the "InterfacesXJCPlugin" is dead. Unfortunately, I could not find a working one :(

JobManagerFirstExample:

It's nice that you provide an example of the JobManager because it cleared up some understanding problems but in my opinion it's a little bit "lost": Using_the_Job_Manager. Why not linking it here. For example like this:

  • Job Management
    • JobManager
      • Usage

Agent_configuration_explanation

An explanation for "DeltaIndexing" in connection with an agent is missing.

best regards
thomas

Back to the top