Re: [smila-user] compiling smila

Hi,

Did you create a build.properties file in SMILA.builder by copying and adapting build.properties.template?
See http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Development_Guidelines/Howto_build_a_SMILA-Distribution#Setting_the_Target_Build_Platform
for details. I can reproduce this error only by removing my build.properties from SMILA.builder.

Cheers
Juergen.

Back to the top