[smila-user] smila date value vs. new processing

Hi folks,

The json spec states that dates are converted to strings and if u need dates u convert them urself if needed. I want to use XML anyhow, so no problem, right?

Well, not quite it seems. With the new processing (no AMQ) it seems that internally Json/BON  is used and as a consequence I don’t get date values anymore into my pipelines.

Is there any way to preserve the date value as a type? Any tricks?

If not:  I think we would need to amend this! After all: what would be the point of the date type then?

Thomas Menzel @ brox IT-Solutions GmbH

Taglocity Tags: smila

Back to the top