Re: [smila-user] Searching on annotations

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 10:39 AM,  <daniel.stucky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So if you want to be able to search for annotations the easiest way will be to change the LuceneIndexService implementation or to think about using attributes for your data instead of annotations.

Many thanks you for your prompt reply. I have no problem in switching
to attributes, so I'll refactor my code to produce attributes instead
of annotations. I currently retrieve annotations which are not useful
in search via the Blackboard after having obtained the record Ids from
the SearchService.

--
Giorgio Sironi
Piccolo Principe & Web Engineer