[smila-user] Meet us at EclipseCon 2010 and see SMILA in the Cloud!

Hi,

Since one of SMILA's key features is the parallelization of processes/workflows than the normal thing to do would be to deploy SMILA in some kind of distributed environment like the Cloud. For this year's EclipseCon talk "Searching the Cloud - the EclipseRT Umbrella!" (http://www.eclipsecon.org/2010/sessions/?page=sessions&id=1388) we joined forces with our g-Eclipse and RAP friends and built a search application that runs in Amazon's EC2. If you are visiting EclipseCon 2010 or will be somewhere near Santa Clara, CA on Monday next week, we kindly invite you to come and see how a powerful cloud applications can be built by leveraging existing EclipseRT and Eclipse Technology projects.

Cheers

Igor

Back to the top