[smila-user] RE: SMILA default-Port 8080

Hi,

top 1 communication channel

i moved this discussion to smila-user list b/c there is where it should have been posted. (I even removed ur email footer and addresses, so u wont get spammed!)
however, not all of us registered there yet  and all those that aren’t  should do so. hence I also CC it to the  dev-list.

top 2 port

unfortunately I know in the meantime too little about how EIF is programmed but I know that we can config this via service.xml.

however, the initial src contribution contains these precious lines in org.eclipse.eilf.tomcat.starter.TomcatServiceImpl.start():169

      // Assemble and install a default HTTP connector

      final Connector connector = _embedded.createConnector((InetAddress) null, 8080, false);

      _embedded.addConnector(connector);

      // Start the embedded server

      try {

        _embedded.start();

so, I don’t know if this default connector is the only one now and hard coded (and hence not default but one and only!) or if this is just extra -- although I think it is the first.

further, as it is an embedded tomcat now, we even don’t have a service.xml – at least I didn’t see one…

@ Georg

could u shed some light on this as u provided the code initially like it is?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Thomas Menzel

brox IT-Solutions GmbH