[smila-dev] SMILA - current plans and next steps

Short info about our current plans and next steps:

On December 1st we are going to provide milestone M1 of our upcoming release SMILA 1.3. (The milestone will contain the new scripting engine, it will not yet contain the Solr-4 integration.)

Afterwards the SMILA project will be migrated from SVN to Git. There will be a codefreeze during that time.

The main release of SMILA 1.3 is postponed, new release date is February 2nd.

Best regards,

Andreas

Back to the top