[smila-dev] Code formatting: JSON & Javascript

Hi,

for JSON files we have no formatting guidelines yet.

I would suggest that we should at least use the same settings:

·         Insert Spaces for Tabs  (checked)

·         Number of spaces to indent: 2

(When using the “JSON Editor” from Eclipse Marketplace, the settings can be found in the eclipse preferences.)

BTW, for our new scripting engine (work in progress) we have already checked in a code formatter to use when working with _javascript_ files:

   .../SMILA.builder/eclipse-formatter/codeformatter_javascript.xml"

Best regards,

  Andreas

Back to the top