[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[smila-dev] SMILA as Search engine
- From: "Corinth, Rene" <Rene.Corinth@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 21:30:56 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Ac2li3AzS/TT+XDhQu6RKvGBnqGxSA==
- Thread-topic: SMILA as Search engine
there are another bugs in the search Query:
If I'm searching for more than one word in the field query and put them in double quotes or a minus sign, SMILA crashes unfortunately.
Also if I put only one double quote in the query.
And if I'm searching for a whole sentence, using the attribute R.Content.Operator with the value AND, it still uses OR as a connector (maybe this is default?). I still get too much results where the last result pages contain only one word of the sentence.
Also using the Threshold-Field has no effect.
I hope this is not too much headache for you....