[smila-dev] SMILA as Search engine

Hey Developers,

there are another bugs in the search Query:

If I'm searching for more than one word in the field query and put them in double quotes or a minus sign, SMILA crashes unfortunately.
For example:
   "Every day"
   internet-based

http://www.theseus-programm.de/en/75_smila.php

Also if I put only one double quote in the query.

And if I'm searching for a whole sentence, using the attribute R.Content.Operator with the value AND, it still uses OR as a connector (maybe this is default?). I still get too much results where the last result pages contain only one word of the sentence.

Also using the Threshold-Field has no effect.

I hope this is not too much headache for you....

Cheers

René

Back to the top