[smila-dev] Ac2i8hax4G5oncFQQb+ufJxSD7APjQAEgUUQ

That’s rocks!

Andreas, thank you very much. It took really a long time to pass this step, first I thought the problem it’s me ;)

There is still a lot to do, but step by step ;)

If somebody want to see the progress:

http://www.theseus-programm.de/de/75_smila.php

But I still have some questions. Does SMILA respect the robots.txt and the <!—noindex--> Tag ?

It seems not……if I search for “BMWI” I received a lot of matches because the copyright is on every single side. Maybe someone have an idea?

Cheers René

Back to the top