Re: [smila-dev] Switch to JDK 7

Am 22.06.2012 11:05, schrieb Thomas Menzel:> Which JDK 7 do we recommend to use under
> - linux
> - windows

We are using Oracle JDK 1.7.0_04, windows and linux, since a few weeks without problems, so this would be my recommendation for now. It would be fine if anyone can do tests with OpenJDK ...

One think I forgot: I had to switch off the Test Coverage statistics using Emma, because the bytecode manipulation done by Emma is illegal in Java 7. I will try to do a replacement next week, probably using JaCoCo. I hope that's not too problematic for now.

Cheers,
Juergen

Back to the top