From: smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Daniel Stucky
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 10:08 AM
To: Smila project developer mailing list
Subject: Re: [smila-dev] search record: group by vs. faceting

+1

Daniel
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Thomas Menzel
Gesendet: Dienstag, 17. Januar 2012 07:29
An: Smila project developer mailing list
Betreff: Re: [smila-dev] search record: group by vs. faceting

hi folks,

quick question: since the current group by will become the future facetby i was wondering if we should make this simple rename now for 1.0 considering that this is sort of a breaking API change. for 3.5 we would impl. then the new group by.

Thomas Menzel @ brox IT-Solutions GmbH
(sent from mobile device)