Re: [smila-dev] Add my own agent

I'm not experienced with this schema extension stuff myself, so it's a lot of guessing and
trial-and-error for me too, so ...
I experimented a bit with your stuff and had a bit more success after I did a few changes:

In your DataSourceConnectionConfigPluginImpl classes I had to change the schema location:

  @Override
  public String getSchemaLocation() {
    return "schemas/YouTubeDataSourceConnectionConfigSchema.xsd";
  }

And the plugin.xml needed to be changed like this:
---
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<?eclipse version="3.2"?>
<plugin>
   <extension
         id="eng.chansonnier.agent.youtube"
         name="eng.chansonnier.agent.youtube"
         point="org.eclipse.smila.connectivity.framework.schema.extension">
      <schema
            class="smila.hackatlon.chansonnier.agent.youtube.DataSourceConnectionConfigPluginImpl">
      </schema>
   </extension>
</plugin>
----
It seems that id and name need to match the bundle ID, and apparently the "<?eclipse version="3.2"?>" line is important, too.

Now I get this error message in my SMILA.log, when I invoke /smila/agents:

2011-12-16 16:47:57,132 ERROR [qtp1760612790-57 - /smila/agents             ]  internal.JaxbPluginContext                    - Line:Col[22:75]:cvc-complex-type.2.4.b: The content of element 'Attribute' is not complete. One of '{YouTubeAttributes}' is expected.

So probably your youtube.xml doesn't match the defined schema. I hope you can fix this yourself (-;
Otherwise I will have a look again at this on Monday.

Have a nice weekend (;
Juergen.

Back to the top