Re: [smila-dev] Connectivity changed towards job management

Hi,

I've compared the current generated IP log [1] with the content of some releases and updated the updates list accordingly.
You may want to check if I did not mark too much as "removed" or "unused" (:

BTW, I've noticed that SMILA currently contains two different Lucene releases, 2.3.2 for the direct integration and 2.9.1 with the new Solr intergration. Shouldn't we remove the old Lucene, move the new Lucene bundles to SMILA.extension and migrate the direct lucene bundles to use it? Or are there reasons that the new Lucene bundles must be inside the Solr integration bundle?

Cheers,
Juergen.

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/projects/ip_log.php?projectid=rt.smila

Back to the top