[smila-dev] psf files

Hi,

I wonder if we really need two .psf files in SMILA.releng:
- SMILA-core.psf
- SMILA.psf

That's a little bit annoying when adding or removing bundles.
I think the second (SMILA.psf) was thought for integrating tooling (designer) bundles in the workspace.
But as far as I see, this .psf file  is not really up to date, so I wonder if it's really used.
Moreover, in the wiki we only describe the usage of "SMILA-core.psf" with integrating the tooling bundles separately:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Development_Guidelines/Howto_set_up_dev_environment

So, if that's ok for everyone, I would remove the "SMILA.psf".

Regards,
 Andreas

Back to the top