Re: [smila-dev] New asynchronous workflow in SMILA: Job and task management

hi,

cool stuff. are the plans to replace the binary storage with this thing?

Thomas Menzel @ brox IT-Solutions GmbH

From: smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andreas Schank
Sent: Freitag, 1. Juli 2011 15:56
To: Smila project developer mailing list
Subject: Re: [smila-dev] New asynchronous workflow in SMILA: Job and task management

Hi there,

We’ve added a new interface bundle and a simple file based implementation for a service called ObjectStoreService in the progress of building the foundation for the upcoming asynchronous workflow in SMILA (see mail of Igor below) in version 0.9.0.

This object store service is not referenced anywhere in SMILA right now, but will be used in the upcoming workflow management.

You can find the documentation for these packages in http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Documentation/ObjectStore/Bundle_org.eclipse.smila.objectstore and http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Documentation/ObjectStore/Bundle_org.eclipse.smila.objectstore.filesystem.

These components are prone to changes within the next few weeks, but nevertheless please feel free to have a look.

Bye

Andreas