Re: [smila-dev] Issues when building the SMILA project.

which bundle needs it? one of yours?

we use in SMILA the 2.3.2 version which might cause the problem…

Thomas Menzel @ brox IT-Solutions GmbH

From: smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bogdan Sacaleanu
Sent: Montag, 27. Juni 2011 15:37
To: 'Smila project developer mailing list'
Subject: [smila-dev] Issues when building the SMILA project.

   Hi,

thank you for reply … it looks as my plugins were not overridden because of access rights.

But I am having now another strange problem … the build crashes with message:

SMILA\trunk\SMILA.builder\make.xml:537: Java returned: 13

Apparently it cannot find a Lucene library:

SMILA\trunk\eclipse.build\tmp\plugins\org.apache.lucene_1.9.1.v20100518-1140 not found

though the library is there. Any clues on this one!?

Kind regards,

                Bogdan.