Re: [smila-dev] Calling a crawler in a BPEL Pipeline!?

                Hi all,

I have a small problem creating build for SMILA. It seems as the build generated by running make.bat from

SMILA.build it does not update newer versions of existing plug-ins. I keep getting older versions of my plug-ins,

though everything is just fine when running the application from within Eclipse. Any idea what could be done

to force SMILA consider latest version of my plug-in!?

Kind regards,

                Bogdan Eugen Sacaleanu.

Back to the top