[smila-dev] New asynchronous workflow in SMILA: Job and task management

Dear community,

In course of moving towards release 0.9 during upcoming weeks we will introduce a new asynchronous workflow in SMILA.

The implementation has already been done for a product based on SMILA and has been proved in production. Now it will be ported and generalized in SMILA.

Whole development will take place in trunk so if you are interested in testing the new stuff we will be more than happy to get feedback from you.

Cheers

Igor

Back to the top