Re: [smila-dev] Branch of SMILA

Hi,

I've replaced the SMILA trunk by the branch. Additionally I added a bit
of structure to the SMILA trunk (as proposed by Thomas Menzel ... but
it's not his complete proposal yet):

- The SMILA "core" bundles are now in
  https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/rt/org.eclipse.smila/trunk/core
  This is currently all you need to setup a SMILA workspace for
development.
- The SMILA extension for the Eclipse BPEL designer are now in
  https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/rt/org.eclipse.smila/trunk/tooling
- I didn't change the SMILA.releng folder for now, I have to adapt the
PSF file there later (should we change the name back to just "releng").
- Also the URL files to the guideline and setup web pages are still in
trunk/. Think that's a good place for them.

Have fun!
Jürgen.

Back to the top