Re: [smila-dev] Branch of SMILA

Hi Tom,

> regarding the changes in general:
> are we going to do impl. 1st and then discuss/review what's there OR are
> there going to be specs/concepts 1st which are discussed before impl'ing them in the branch?
> and how are the community and the current consumers expected to contribute in this whole process?
Generally speaking we will concept and develop in parallel.
This is not a problem since all implementation activities will happen in a separate branch so customers and community can discuss the spec AND the implementation with us during this process. When the things are settled we will finally move them to the trunk.

Regards
Igor

Back to the top