[smila-dev] ODE Extensions

Hi Igor & Juergen,

I was just poking around in the SMILA code, trying to figure out how to add extension activities to ODE since you have already done that with the invokePipelet and invokeService activities. It looks like you are using the 2.0.experimental ODE build - is this correct? I didn't find any of the ODE extension classes (OExtensionActivity, OProcess etc.) in the current releases or in trunk of the ODE source code repository, am I missing something?

Guess I should post on the dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx mail list to get the status of the extension framework.

Robert ("Bob") Brodt
Senior Software Engineer, JBoss Riftsaw
JBoss by Red Hat