Re: [smila-dev] BPEL Error!?

Hi,

Am 09.08.2010, 15:19 Uhr, schrieb Bogdan Sacaleanu <bogdan@xxxxxxx>:
does anybody know what the reason for the following errors might be:

[...]ERROR [Component Resolve Thread (Bundle 80) ] compiler.BpelC
-
file:/C:/Work/Workspace/SMILA.application/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.e
clipse.smila.processing.bpel/pipelines/addfeedpipeline.bpel:17: error:
[WsdlImportFailed] Unable to import WSDL at URI "processor.wsdl"; WSDL fault
code "CONFIGURATION_ERROR".

If I may guess, I would say that the processor.wsdl file is missing in your
pipeline directory. It must always contain the 3 standard files id.xsd,
record.xsd and processor.wsdl.

Regards,
Juergen.

Back to the top