[smila-dev] SMILA ARM performance measurement?

Hi all,

today I stumbeled over the SMILA Performance Management Wiki page and saw the discussion about the Application Response Measurement (ARM). We at MyARM released early this year our free of charge MyARM community edition. Maybe this is an option for SMILA?

For more information please read our product pages or just ask me.

http://www.myarm.com/products/community.html

Regards,
Stefan

--
Stefan Ruppert <stefan.ruppert@xxxxxxxxx>         MyARM GmbH
CEO/Head of Development                           Neue Str. 4

Back to the top