[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [smila-dev] aperture and RDF in SMILA
- From: <Juergen.Schumacher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 09:52:08 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Acpb/ZhuD865E6pVTx+/TvYriZVTjwB9uUZw
- Thread-topic: [smila-dev] aperture and RDF in SMILA
> I am not on it and cannot speak much about it, because I am a bit busy with other
> things, but in general there was a plan for a possibility to pipe RDF through SMILA,
> whats the status of that, btw?
As Sebastian already said we have done some more-or-less experimental things
with Sesame and reading and writing SMILA record data from/to Sesame stores.
But this is not yet an integrated "ontology layer" in SMILA. See
http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Documentation/SesameOntologyManager for the current
state. Since then we have not really had the time to elaborate further on it, too,
so there is not yet a concept for a better integration.