RE: [smila-dev] aperture and RDF in SMILA

Hi

> I am not on it and cannot speak much about it, because I am a bit busy with other
> things, but in general there was a plan for a possibility to pipe RDF through SMILA,
> whats the status of that, btw?

As Sebastian already said we have done some more-or-less experimental things
with Sesame and reading and writing SMILA record data from/to Sesame stores.
But this is not yet an integrated "ontology layer" in SMILA. See
http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Documentation/SesameOntologyManager for the current
state. Since then we have not really had the time to elaborate further on it, too,
so there is not yet a concept for a better integration.

Cheers,
Juergen.

Back to the top