From: smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Daniel.Stucky@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Freitag, 16. Oktober 2009 09:47
To: smila-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: AW: [smila-dev] wiki : proposal to seperate open/WIP conceptsandimplemented ones

Hi Tom,

I like your changes to the page structure. I updated some minor things and I moved the content of page “Usage of DeltaIndexingManager by CrawlerControler alone ” back to the main page, because it was only an idea and was not implemented, so it must not be listed under “Implemented Changes”.

Bye,

Daniel