AW: [smila-dev] RE: FYI :: new feature :: Message Resequencer

Hi Jürgen,

I really like your very simple idea and would like to propose an enhancement:
Why not just store "documentVersion" both in message and record and let listener do the comparison while syncing the record?
By doing so we would save a quite expensive initialization of the BPEL workflow (as latest measurement by Andreas show).

Cheers
Igor