RE: [smila-dev] RE: FYI :: new feature :: Message Resequencer

Hi,

> scalability
Your argument against this point gives me the impression that you might not have understood my proposal fully.
With that model we can have thousands of consumers processing the input in parallel. The bottleneck is where it goes into the index. and that is a bottleneck anyway b/c even in a clustered solution you only can have one write master and only its input is resequenced. Its just an additional processing service call.

> I'm confident that this is possible. The way to do this is by buffering
> document operations.
> Can we discuss buffering now?

Do it, and show that all requirements are met.
I suggest you do this in the buffer section explaining after the manner I have described the SRS, that is
- working principle:
- show how each requirements is or may be met. Plz also include all the items I mentioned thus far.

Kind regards
Thomas Menzel @ brox IT-Solutions GmbH