AW: [smila-dev] wiki : proposal to seperate open/WIP concepts andimplemented ones

+1

This „Project concepts and specifications“ section confuses me each time...

Von: smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Thomas Menzel
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. September 2009 13:34
An: Smila project developer mailing list
Betreff: [smila-dev] wiki : proposal to seperate open/WIP concepts andimplemented ones

hi,

i just marked the page http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Project_Concepts/Blackboard_Service_Restructured as being implemented to make its state more known for people like me that wander on the page and get confused: hm, this is very similar to the doc? is this old?

this note is a help but to make this even easier I suggest to open a page that holds all concepts/change ideas that are

·         completed

·         open/WIP/in discussion

·         rejected

I also think it is good practice to always link the pages to bug ids and their location in SVN.

what do u think?

an even more far reaching recfactoring of the wiki is to say:

- concepts are 10.000 ft high view of things w/o detail to implementation ( IMO this is I guess how most people will understand this wiki area) and I think some of those page are just that.

- I then I also would create another page "Change and Enhancements Drafts" to hold pages such as my Resequencer and the BBS Restructured page.

plz share your thoughts.

Kind regards

Thomas Menzel @ brox IT-Solutions GmbH

Back to the top