RE: [smila-dev] JMX client in Equinox console

Hallo,

Thanks (: It's not perfect yet, cause the output doesn't use
the console methods but still log4j but I think, for a start
that's ok.

> Just found that other information on page is out of date
> JMX client configuration in samples uses obsolete keys (with no
> categories, like org.eclipse.smila.connectivity.framework.CrawlerController).

Yep. I suppose that some recent additions (e.g. agents) to the configuration are missing,
too. I will update it soon (provided nobody else it faster doing it ;-)

Cheers,
Jürgen.

Back to the top