AW: [smila-dev] Agents are broken

Hi all,

I guess the in Memory implementation can remain in the repository. I just checked in some modifications, the checking of locks is no longer based in Threads. Agents combined with In-Memory DeltaIndexing should work again.

The In-Memory implementation is often used in JUnit tests, as it is smaller and faster (just right for tests).

In my eyes the JPA implementation is more straight forward and easier to understand than the In-Memory implementation. But that's just my opinion.

Bye,
Daniel