AW: [smila-dev] Agents are broken

> As the in memory implementation was made as a initial implementation
to get
> SMILA started but is not feasible for a high data load I propose to
remove the
> in memory implementation from our repository.
>
> It brings no real benefit but we have to maintain it, which at the
moment is
> lots of overhead work.
Since Deltaindexing is now optional (so you can easily test you
application without it) and the in-memory implementation can't be used
in real-life-scenarios (sooner or later you will use up all of your
memory and finally end up with an OOM exception) I think that we should
drop it and stick with the JPA implementation.

Cheers
Igor

Back to the top