[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[smila-dev] Agents are broken
- From: <Daniel.Stucky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 13:44:46 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcnoLoXTknpog0EqTJe3VHghnEstJQ==
- Thread-topic: Agents are broken
Today Jürgen found out that the Agents are broken. Agents always throw the following Exception:
org.eclipse.smila.connectivity.deltaindexing.DeltaIndexingException: data source feeds is already locked by another thread
Unfortunately this is not covered by any junit test.
I will not provide a hotfix right now (to many unnecessary changes and bundle dependencies) but instead solve this problem by its root: using a sessionID in DeltaIndexingManager. This will take some time, though. So please be patient until the Agents will work again.