AW: [smila-dev] Datasource locking in Deltaindexing Manager

Hi all,

a locking mechanism is required to assure that only one client (in this case a CrawlerController crawling a specific data source) initializes and executes DeltaIndexing on this datasource. DeltaIndexing does not support parallel indexing of the same data source. This could be supported if DeltaIndexing-delete is disabeled (just adding/updating records).

Locking of the Thread id was the easiest solution without changing the interface I think.

One solution could be to use session IDs. A session ID would be created by calling initialize() and would have to passed with all other method calls.

Bye,
Daniel