AW: [smila-dev] New Feature: Agent and AgentController

Hi Georg,

there is no general support for buffering of changes in Agents, yet. An Agent would have to implement such a logic on his own.
However, note that "Buffering" is an advanced feature of the ConnectivityManager still to be implemented.

Bye,
Daniel